Enjoy your Nestegg
Elderly Care Costs that allow you to enjoy your nestegg
It’s fair to say that most people would prefer to keep their independence as they get older. It’s also true that almost all of us need that little bit of extra care and support as we age. The cost of good later life care can be a serious issue.
Links View is designed to give you the best of both worlds.
Your new apartment gives you independence and a life of your own. The reasonable monthly fee, with service charge included, gives you elderly care and security without having to worry about paying for residential care.
Free up your capital
Do you own your own home? If so, it’s likely that a considerable amount of money is tied up in its walls. It’s the value of your lifetime of work – a mortgage paid and family raised. Wouldn’t it be great to enjoy it!
When you move to Links View the only cost you pay is a very reasonable monthly rental fee for your apartment. There’s no lump-sum purchase price to pay for your new apartment as there is at so many other mature living facilities.
Prices vary according to the size of the apartment, and of course you also pay utility bills as you would do anywhere else.
But if you do currently own a property you could release your money that’s tied up and enjoy it! Head to the seaside and choose retirement living in sunny St Annes. Especially if you don’t have any family to pass your valuable asset onto.
A very small number of apartments at Links View are available to buy. They become vacant and are advertised for sale by their current owners in the way that any other property would be. The vast majority of apartments at Links View are available to rent.
Look after your nestegg, and pay for:
Rental terms are exceptionally favourable, from just £925 per month*, including service charge.
The rental agreements are on an assured tenancy basis. The period could vary from 1 year to whatever your requirement is.
* prices correct as of 01 March 2019. E&OE.
The rent and service charge at Links View includes:
- 24hr emergency pendant on-call service. Each resident is provided with a pendant from a company called Tunstall. In case of any sort of emergency they press the pendant and it alerts the management team.
- Maintenance of the building all communal areas. Including window cleaning, gardens, and buildings insurance.
- Cleaning of all communal areas.
- Facility for residents to draw cash.
- Use of facilities including the Gym room, Cinema room, Laundry room, Hobby room, Therapy room and buggy storage.
- Enjoy afternoon tea at 4pm every day (7 days per week).
- Duty Manager onsite 24hrs.
- The rent & service charge excludes any charges for electricity, water rates and Council tax.
- We also offer a restaurant service with an on-site chef, ranging from four course meals to cheese and crackers. These are charged at a subsidized rate.
- Domiciliary and domestic Care calls are also offered at the rate of £16.50 per hour and £9.25 for half hour.
Live at home for as long as possible
At Links View we aim to provide as much or as little support and care as our residents need and/or want, to keep them living at home for as long as possible.
We would suggest that a resident or their family members consider nursing/care home provision only if/when we are no longer able to provide a level of support sufficient to ensure the residents health, safety, security and wellbeing. That’s usually if a resident requires specialist nursing care or specialist mental health care.